Love is in the air!
There are so many lovely activities you can share with your toddler over Valentines. It is the month of love and why not spend some precious time creating beautiful memories.
Toddlers are always on the go and love to move, so why not burn off some excess energy but putting on some loved related songs! Looking for inspiration? check out the list below.
Top 5 upbeat love songs
* Firework - Katie Perry
* How sweet it is - Michael Buble
* Isn't she lovely - Stevie Wonder
* My Guy - Mary Wells
* You make my dreams come true - Hall & Oats
Encourage your little one to get up and move their body, use props such as shakers and pom pom and don't forget to include bubbles!
Once they look like they are starting to tire then change the tempo of the music and slow down. Babies and toddlers love a cuddle so putting on some slow music and holding them close will make them feel relaxed, comforted and loved. Enjoy this one on one time. Dim the lights and move slowly to the music whilst cuddling.
Top 5 slow love songs
* Eternal flame - The Bangles
* My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder
* Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
* Shoot the moon - Noah Jones
* Your Song - Elton John.
"Dance is the hidden language of the soul." Martha Graham
So what are the benefits of dancing?
* Releases Oxytocin * Boosts confidence * Improves balance & strength * Development of balance and posture * Space & body awareness * Challenges your brain * Sense of rhythm
* Improves listening skills
If you are looking for some more activities to do with your toddler then check out these lovely websites for some Valentines crafts